We recommend a comprehensive eye exam annually. Patients are using the computer all day and then use digital devices like the tablet and smartphone too. The eyes are more likely to change because of the increased amount of total screen time. We believe in preventative eye care. It is even more important than ever for patients to get their eyes checked.
Patients generally prolong seeing an eye doctor until they suffer from bad headaches, eyestrain, watery eyes, tired eyes, or other symptoms. By this time, not only is the work negatively affected, the patient's lifestyle is impacted too. So, why wait until you have a problem when it can be fixed today. Call our office to make this important appointment today!
Our comprehensive eye exam includes:
- Complete evaluation of visual symptoms, visual requirements, diagnosis, and treatment
- Refraction for glasses prescription
- Contact Lens Evaluation, performed as needed
- Ocular motility testing/ depth perceptual (3D) testing
- Automated visual field testing
- Eye balance testing
- Color vision - Ishihara or Farnsworth D-15 testing
- Glaucoma testing
- Cataract testing
- Diabetes testing - use of retinal photos or dilation
- Blood Pressure
- Complete eye health assessment
- Retinal examination